Sunday, October 1, 2023

We #celebrate life, #liberty & the pursuit of #happiness, together." .It’s NOW or NEVER.

Aye!! I love you guys so much! Grateful! A smart, strong man:Dreams.Changes,choices, chances taken.Open Books:Dreams of tomorrow.



"I'm a human. You're a human. Hey, look at that. We have something in common, right? I need friends. I'm desperate. Please."


Three sets of eyes open. Hands to hips, hands to stand, one nut, in a party of seven. Coins to flip, love, luck, lights, angels in hosts.Black, White, Wholes In Heads, Coins To Play, Signs Of Good Times, Both Sides.Shimmer and Shine story.Pam then went on to successfully paint a mural in a non public warehouse with butts on it.It’s NOW or NEVER.


Shimmer and Shine story. Sunrun solar power,Blame who? It's Still Rock and Roll To Me . I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.People under the surface, mirrors on the wall, charms and wits, hard to beat, songs to sing. Gifts of time and spaces, tips of land whales, frogs and fags, Jewish rites. 

Inline image Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a joint’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck up.Don't use your energy to worry. Use your energy to believe, create, trust, grow glow, manifest, and heal.'Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a joint’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck up.Shimmer and Shine story.Pam then went on to successfully paint a mural in a non public warehouse with butts on it.

One more to take us into the weekend. Happy Friday everyone.The Sorrows of
Young .REMEMBER ONE LOVE ALWAYS AND KEEP SMILING.I don't choose
 where to put an emotion.. I decide who to donate it to... Good night friends see
you tomorrow.Black, White, Wholes In Heads, Coins To Play, Signs Of Good
Times, Both Sides.No matter how many “boxes” you check, I encourage you to
do the same.


Write about the wrongs, right about the causes, and the right side of the grave, are the stories being told now, and how twisted, tainted, and wicked the way or the train of thoughts of being a super star on some level, with or with out the work, just because of the color of the skins, or the paint on a house, the effects change with the coming of night.

(805) 794-0127.This is so cute.CROOKS AND ROBBERS.If It Isn’t Love:SEEKER OF TRUTH.
"I Put A Spell on You"!We #celebrate life, #liberty & the pursuit of #happiness, together." .It’s NOW or NEVER.

Listen:Black, White, Wholes In Heads, Coins To Play, Signs Of Good Times, Both Sides.spotify.link/wWMTtMmUiDb
Janet Jackson's Video                                        
People under the surface, mirrors on the wall, charms and wits, hard to beat, songs to sing. Gifts of time and spaces, tips of land whales, frogs and fags, Jewish rites.The Sorrows of Young .REMEMBER ONE LOVE ALWAYS
AND KEEP SMILING.I don't choose where to put an emotion.. I decide who to donate it to... Good night
friends see you tomorrow...We #celebrate life, #liberty & the pursuit of #happiness, together." .It’s NOW or NEVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment