Sunday, October 1, 2023

"Phil Collins - Love Songs & Ballads .Persistence Pays Daily:

 Piglets aborted, chickens gassed as pandemic slams meat ...Faces, Views, Noses, Chicks, Babes, Lots Of Luck, Lessons Daily: Angels.I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.Basic Fairy Tales, Basic Love Spell, Coins To Flip, Luck And Tests Over Time. Angels, Spooks, And Frogs Tales Written.



 When We Were Young:Dances On The Sands Of Time by Bailey ...https://bookmate.com › books.Every mind is its own world. Just Walk Tall With Your Head Held High THIS is a Brand New Year Baby! HAPPY NEW YEAR'. 'So there I was, goin' to town on dat ass.'

Inline image



Faces, Views, Noses, Chicks, Babes, Lots Of Luck, Lessons Daily: Angels.

 When We Were Young:Dances On The Sands Of Time by Bailey ...https://bookmate.com › books.Every mind is its own world. Just Walk Tall With Your Head Held High THIS is a Brand New Year Baby! HAPPY NEW YEAR'. 'So there I was, goin' to town on dat ass.'

Inline image

Write about the wrongs, right about the causes, and the right side of the grave, are the stories
being told now, and how twisted, tainted, and wicked the way or the train of thoughts of being
a super star on some level, with or with out the work, just because of the color of the skins, or
the paint on a house, the effects change with the coming of night.


Jennine's Artworks's avatar

Embracing the Future
Don't use your energy to worry. Use your energy to believe, create, trust, grow glow, manifest, and heal.'Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a joint’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck up.Shimmer and Shine story.Pam then went on to successfully paint a mural in a non public warehouse with butts on it.I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.


'Just wait and see ..Your Travel Mates,Bad luck runs for seven years, for count cases, taxes to the state, things like that, magic madness, marches in the light of day, warrants do not last if you are out of state, that was what I learned, in the last decade. Cheers.Basic Fairy Tales, Basic Love Spell, Coins To Flip, Luck And Tests Over Time. Angels, Spooks, And Frogs Tales Written.

No comments:

Post a Comment