Sunday, October 1, 2023

Retired, relaxed, food in the backyard, Working in the mud, the life, I live now. Flying High. Hopes Hopping.

 My baby boys: Donkey Dates, Frogs And Toads, good day to you, to connect, to the things we may have in common. Senior, over the hill, out of the rat race, doing what I want, when I want to do it, is the life that I live. Retired, relaxed, food in the backyard, Working in the mud, the life, I live now. Flying High. Hopes Hopping. (Seasons)

How do you like me now, calls to take, Ron? in San Diego, who are you, talk about stats, age, retired or not, doing what now with you life. Looking for what at this stage of life. Kids gone, doing life on a dime, cash in the house, RV in the backyard for the road trips, what is up in your life. 

To Your Success,Bob Diamond,America's Tax Sale Attorney.
Inline image

To Your Success,Bob Diamond,America's Tax Sale Attorney.

Inline image


14 foot sail boat free all included sails boom mast rudder tiller plus spinniker and spinny pole.
trailer is good with new bearings 2 years ago titles in hand for both. call 24. 7 ... 7142354000

Inline image

To Your Success,Bob Diamond,America's Tax Sale Attorney.

Gifts of time and spaces, tips of land whales, frogs and fags.Only if there’s trust will there be friendship.
HI GUYS, DICKS AND DOGS, CHEAP TRICKS, PIGS TO FLY FREE: Notes of mistakes that need mending, how to do that, ways to cross the valleys of fools.Retired, relaxed, food in the backyard, Working in the mud, the life, I live now. Flying High. Hopes Hopping.


Spiraling out of control.A man without grace is as a tale out of season.Fighting Against ,A TWISTED PROPHECY .GO LIONS!

Spiders, Snakes, Worms, Life Under The Surface, People Faces Turns,I’m grateful to share all the different sides of me with you. I’m grateful you love me as I am! 


Battles, Wars, Frogs, Fish, Knights And Quests, Glory Dazes To Come
Dames, Chicks, Babes. Earth Angels To Some, Love, Luck, Cons And Pros.
Happy people, happy kings in castles, giants on land, plenty of fish in the sea. Gossip Girl...BETTER FOR OUR HOMELESS ? Knights alone, knights at sea, knights and giants to see. Fish tales, fish in seas, mermaids treats to see.

You have to accept that you can’t change the past .Retired, relaxed, food in the backyard, Working in the mud, the life, I live now. Flying High. Hopes Hopping.
Inline image



PIGS TO FLY FREE:

Inline image

 People under the surface, mirrors on the wall, charms and wits, hard to beat, songs to sing. Gifts of time and spaces, tips of land whales, frogs and fags, Jewish rites. Moments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ?  Moments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ?  You have to accept that you can’t change the past .





Inline image

 Moments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ? Spiraling out of control.A man without grace is as a tale out of season.Fighting Against ,A TWISTED PROPHECY .GO LIONS!


Spiraling out of control.A man without grace is as a tale out of season.Fighting Against ,A TWISTED PROPHECY .GO LIONS! Moments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ?  You have to accept that you can’t change the past .


My baby boys: Donkey Dates, Frogs And Toads, good day to you, to connect, to the things we may have in common. Senior, over the hill, out of the rat race, doing what I want, when I want to do it, is the life that I live. Retired, relaxed, food in the backyard, Working in the mud, the life, I live now.

HI GUYS, DICKS AND DOGS, CHEAP TRICKS, PIGS TO FLY FREE: Notes of mistakes that need mending, how to do that, ways to cross the valleys of fools.


No comments:

Post a Comment