Thursday, June 20, 2024

Live and learn, balls in the air, minutes to kill,just saying... ‘LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM. NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE’.

 No Angel 1

Rise and Shine, Superman: Men at work. Mighty Mouse, Brother Micky Mouse, Men, Mice, Moments Lost And Found!

I wish we never bought the house because of this!!!!I concur, tried to sell my house, seller before me, bought the panels, and lease the panels. ON THE RUN, WHAT?! We The People, American Birds, Fingers 2 Hands: Go Rites.

For the dung and fecal matter from Spruce Powers, the worst solar panel company in the USA.‘
No photo description available.

It’s a bit chilly out, but Spring is in the air. Open up to the possibilities. Time to stand out, above the common, normal, plain, faces in the crowds. Talk to me, tell me it will be okay, the lost man, hidden in the masses, donkeys on the run. Nothing to stop the wheels from turning, life and death, born to die, we all were. Time is on my side.

This. Changes. Everything.Stay active and just keep moving..."“Tinkerbelle Melody” VETERANS. 'WE'RE STILL DEBATING IF IT'S OKAY TO GIVE VETERANS MEDICAL MARIJUANA FOR PTSD.Houses Of May:Asset Finders. BoooooooooooooooooooM.
No photo description available.


Dreams, Hopes, Desires, Songs To Sing, Classes On The Beach.What can be brighter than the stars:

Live and learn, balls in the air, minutes to kill,just saying... ‘LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM. NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE’.

You crazy!strange, pebbles on the sands of time. Shots taken to connect. Tall, witty and funny guy, tell me something good.

TAKE ME TO THE OCEAN!It's all about perception. You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance.

Live and learn, balls in the air, minutes to kill,just saying... ‘LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM. NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE’.

No comments:

Post a Comment