Wednesday, February 1, 2023

UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.




TEMECULA VALLEY HOME TEAM,EXTENSION WAS NOT REQUESTED, WAS NOT GIVEN..."SHUT UP ABOUT THE SUN”.That did not happen, seller bought the house on a transfer, that was not created to transfer, except to get the solar company, a financial form, to get paid $30,000 for the transfer. End game of the Ucc termination.“World-building” is a phrase I really wish would be retired. Not only is it sloppy and lazy, it has become trite. UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.


I’ll be your friend I’ll help you carry on For it won’t be long .Witty, Wise, and Healthy, Coins Flipped Daily. Lions,Tigers,Bears;Oh My:Boys To Men:The Rabbit Hole.

May be an image of airplane and sky

UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.

Fairy Tales to review, recap, and recall.Dog face Butterflies : Bitch Rites , waves to be made, boats to float, in and out of time.
DREAMWORKSWISHESONSTARSDAILY.BLOGSPOT.COM
Fairy Tales to review, recap, and recall.Dog face Butterflies : Bitch Rites , waves to be made, boats to float, in and out of time.
Views, Voices,Values,Cons And Pros:Sex, Dating, And Relationships: All things love, sex, and dating.: Man is not free Fallen leaf Jack-o-l...

 UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.

No comments:

Post a Comment