Sunday, March 10, 2019

Furthermore... there are 3 kinds of women. The one above who pays, the in between regular chick ( the marring kind ) and the gold-digger. Don't put all women in the same plate. Even College chicks have Sugar daddies today. And not just one, which borders on prostitution! Anyway... just my 2 cents from the outside.

I agree on most of your points about the male species of the 21 Century.  However, I also like to point out that women here, have contributed to this dilemma, which I discovered when I first moved to LA. The very first thing I observed, was women doing all the work, as in asking guys  out, chasing them, picking them up ( instead of the opposite) and worst of all... paying for them! There's a complete role reversal here in the US.
Photo
Furthermore... there are 3 kinds of women. The one above who pays,  the in between regular chick ( the marring kind ) and the gold-digger. Don't put all women in the same plate. Even College chicks have Sugar daddies today. And not just one, which borders on prostitution!  Anyway... just my 2 cents from the outside.

1


Merry And Bright, Walking on sunshine, mountains left to climb, winds to winds, fly high, castles in the sky. πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚❤❤πŸ’”  All We Do Is Win! πŸ™Œ πŸ’‹πŸ™ŒLike a King !🌟 Just wait and see .Sunny and bright, heads above the common. Open Books:Bright Starr: Last Season: Birds and Bees .

Furthermore... there are 3 kinds of women. The one above who pays,  the in between regular chick ( the marring kind ) and the gold-digger. Don't put all women in the same plate. Even College chicks have Sugar daddies today. And not just one, which borders on prostitution!  Anyway... just my 2 cents from the outside.





HOT BUY!!!!HOT BUY!!!!!Bright Starr: Last Season: Birds and Bees,  Birds To Sing. I'm Wishing on a Star. -Veterans:Swim with mermaids Rose Royce: IT'S GONNA TAKE A MIRACLE - Bitches In Heat, Cows, Dawgs, Cattle To Run, 5 Stops, 5 Stars In The Night, Bitches On BUY!!!!HOT BUY!!!!!

Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures .Peace is what I have to share, with joy and a touch of love for the man with the heart of a man that loves with both hands. In touch with the kid within, and grateful for the events that shaped my life, no regrets, and lessons learned. πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ πŸ™πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ™ "Ain't Your Mama", Not Your Toy, Not Your Dream Babe, Lovers..Lil whoresπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ˜ŠπŸ™
1

Coins To Flip: Good Times, Or Not.Just saying, one woman, one man, strangers to friends, maybe more, over the decades. Son to shine, kids and goats, horns to blast, over the rainbows, after the rain.Gifts to share about the hairs of...Lights to shine, lights to turn on, hours of time to spare, tips to write daily events.Dreams of tomorrow, it could happen:YOU MAKE ME HAPPY AND LAUGH AND SMILE AND THAT HELPS COPE WITH MY MENTAL HEALTH SO THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU FOR THAT.Open Books:Sunny And Bright,Lions On Top:MENTAL HEALTH IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.



The power of the pink, back to ground zero, eggs to fires, birds to be born. Blue Stars Shooting Have been searching for that special person ,that would be everything needed in a person to share and grow over time. I am a black female veteran that is just a little sad today. Ms.411: Free, Hits. Forever. Maxmore Joy, peace, love, and happiness. Strangers for now, giants seniors, retired, alone at home, things could change, choices to make, chances to take. Hands to hearts, give it to me, one more time, sons to shine, pebbles on the shore. Daily Cash. Wars Recaps, Burning Trees.Dreams In Actions.Open Books:Sunny And Bright, πŸ·πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‡Lions On Top:Wanna chill,smoke ,talk whatever is clever , for a moment or two in time.Why women hate men someytimes... LA LA LAND.
Photo
Dating men and getting to know them isn't fun anymore. It's nothing but lies, games, and manipulation. Most of them men I've known seem to derive joy in seeing me hurt. Life is so short. I guess all men care to be remembered for is how many chicks they laid and how cool their sports car is. I hope the guy who made that quote gets that printed on his headstone. Also, I bet I'll get 100 responses to this from guys telling me they have a right to behave this way because supposedly all women are after is their money...which I find amusing because I have more money than most men I meet. I actually would probably be the one needing to worry about a pre-nup! The whole money grubbing woman myth is a something men made up to absolve their guilt about their abominable behavior toward women. Every man I've ever meant has been a psychopath and sociopath and a user out for no one but himself.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment